This document outlines the data handling practices for all Uralys mobile games.
- Do not collect any personal information
- Do not collect location data
- Do not have third party advertisements
The term “personal information” refers to personally identifiable information through which a user can be identified as an individual.
The term “Non-personal information” refers to information that does not directly identify a user.
Collection and Use of Personal Information via my games:
I do not collect any personal information through my apps. Simple as that.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information via our games:
For analytics purposes, anonymous and aggregated data may be collected, using Google Analytics.
- Navigational information: What screen you access on the game, how long you spend on each page;
- Usage information: Analytics tied to your use of the game features, such as when you start, win or lose a game, get gems etc…
For more information on how Google Analytics use this data see this document
What other third parties are used within the games?
Corona Labs for coding
I develop my games with Corona SDK owned by Corona Labs Inc. which may collect non-personal information data to improve their software.
AWS for the leaderboards
Scores are anonymously stored using Amazon Web Services.
Firebase for push notifications
Notifications may be pushed daily with FCM.
Last update: 10-03-2019
If you have any questions, feel free to email